The last mentionable progress in iPhone X is its 12 MP Dual back camera and portrait mode. The camera is more reasonable than the last iPhone 8 and 8 plus. It actually arguably contests with a standard DSLR camera in typical situations such as low light photography and filming, everyday outdoor filming, close-ranged portrait, and video recording. The low light noise is considerably decreased through more expansive and more vibrant pixels and color accuracy has also been well-improved.
- Developed with the most stable glass ever in a smartphone and a surgical quality stainless steel band. Charges wirelessly and sampled for battery health and guaranteed to have a minimum battery ability of 90%. It also contains a SIM tray removal tool but does not reach with headphones or a SIM card.
- iPhone X is accurate with everything you would hope from the multiple modern smartphones so outlying. Sealed with innovations in technology, it brags a photo pro camera, long battery life, and incredible display that supplies a stunning viewing experience. The iPhone X arrives in various colors like Space Gray, Silver, and White.
- This phone is unlocked and agrees with any go-between of selection on GSM and CDMA networks (e.g. AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, US Cellular, Cricket, Metro, Tracfone, Mint Mobile, etc.). Powered by an A11 Bionic processor a next-generation transform the way you partake photos, gaming, augmented reality, and more.
Features & Benefits:
- Charges wirelessly
- Faster Wi-Fi and LTE
- A11 Bionic chip with a next-generation
- 5.8-inch Super Retina HD display with HDR
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- 12MP True Depth front camera with Portrait mode, 4K video
|Size||5.65 x 2.79 x 0.30”|
|Memory||64 GB or 256 GB|
|Front Camera||7 MP|
|Rear Camera||12 MP|
|Battery||12 hours while using the internet|