Our iPhone 8 is reaching with a front and back glass structure unique for an iPhone. Now you won’t feel any cheap plastic or cold metal while keeping your iPhone in hand. Rather, you will feel luxury and smooth glass. Another fine advancement is its camera. Better sensors, new color filters, and deeper pixels are some of the new additions to its camera. The True Tone technology ensures a brilliant viewing experience. The balance of your display will adjust automatically to the environment around you to give you a clear and comfortable experience.
- The design of this iPhone 8 within 12MP dual-camera brings your portraits to the next level within Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, enhanced bokeh, and all-new Depth Control. Discover the double-lens camera design to incorporate cutting-edge technology with the mythical simplicity of the iPhone.
- A11 Bionic chipset from Apple is up to 70& faster than the previous A10 fusion in iPhone 7. Also, the three core GPU is 25% faster than the previous generation. An added performance controller improves battery life. Wireless charging is another interesting feature for those who don’t want too much cable around them.
- This Developed Face ID of the iPhone 8 allows you securely unlock your iPhone, log in to apps, and pay with just a glance. The device does not come with headphones or a SIM card. This phone is compatible with carriers on the GSM network only. The iPhone 8 comes in various colors like Black, White, and Gold.
Features & Benefits:
- 4.7 inches display
- Faster Wi-Fi and LTE
- Include a generic charger and charging cable.
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- 12MP True Depth front camera with Portrait mode
- Powered by A11 Bionic, a most powerful smartphone chip
|Size||5.45 x 2.65 x 0.29”|
|Memory||64GB, 128GB, 256GB|
|Front Camera||12 MP|
|Rear Camera||7 MP|
|Battery||12 hours while using the internet|